We have some exciting opportunities for you to join our match day team at the Furness Building Society Stadium!
We are looking for experienced bar staff to join our team in the Crossbar on match days. The ideal candidate for this position will:
– Have at least 1 year experience behind a bar.
– Have good communication skills, listen to customers, engage and build a rapport with them and be able to deal with challenging situations.
– Enjoy being a valued member of a team.
– Be able to work flexible hours.
This is a paid position and salary is dependant on age and experience. Please send your CV in an email to email@example.com with the heading “Bar Staff”.
You must be able to work on all home match days (Including Saturday afternoon and Tuesday evening fixtures) in the 2017/18 season as well as occasional hours through the week. More details will be given at the next stage.
We are looking for extra turnstile operators for our home games this season.
You will be required to work from:
– 2:15pm to 3:30pm for Saturday afternoon fixtures
– 7pm to 8:15pm for Tuesday evening fixtures.
The salary for this position is £10 per match and no previous experience is necessary. Full training will be provided.
If you are interested in this position please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading “Turnstile Operator”
The closing date for applications for both positions will be Friday 18th August at 5pm.