1. Access to and use of this site is provided by Barrow AFC (“the Club”) subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. Barrow AFC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. While Barrow AFC endeavours to ensure that this site is available 24 hours a day, Barrow AFC will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
5. While Barrow AFC endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Barrow AFC does not accept any liability for error or omission.
6. Privacy Barrow AFC collects information about its customers that is necessary to process payments, make delivery of customer orders and provide a high standard of customer support. Occasionally we may contact our customers with special offers or to find out how we can enhance our service. We will not provide details of our customers to any other organisation, except to comply with statutory or legal obligations.
7. Tracking In order to improve its usefulness we are constantly monitoring the usage of this site. This is carried out by a third party using both Google Analytics and data we gather directly on the orders we receive via the site. No information that can be used to identify an individual customer is included and the information gathered is not available to anyone who is not directly involved with running and maintaining the web site.
8. Barrow AFC shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
9. Barrow AFC accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
10. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
12. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.