For Match Day package bookings email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01229 666010.
Match Day Hospitality is always a great experience at the Furness Building Society Stadium. Perfect for entertaining clients and customers, rewarding your employees or simply celebrating a special occasion, we can help you make the day that extra bit special.
Our hospitality package includes:
– A delicious pre-match meal.
– A half time offering of locally sourced, handmade cakes.
– Post match sandwiches and light bites.
– A reserved seat in a specially designated area of the Brian Arrowsmith stand.
– A copy of our match day programme and a team sheet.
– A pre-match talk from either a first team player or club director.
– 5 complimentary drinks of your choice including real ale, and a range of alcoholic, soft and hot drinks.
Hospitality packages are priced as follows:
Adults (Soft Drinks Only): £36
Adults (Season Ticket Holders): £33
(All prices include VAT.)
In addition to the above there is also a fantastic chance to raise your company’s profile on a match day at Barrow AFC and a superb opportunity to promote your business through our social media channels. Main Match Sponsorship, Man of the Match Sponsorship and Match Ball Sponsorship are an extra special addition to your match day experience. Any of the match sponsorship deals can be added to the Bluebirds Lounge package for the standalone price.
Our premium hospitality room hire in the Fred Else Room is perfect for corporate entertaining, networking or simply rewarding your staff and customers for their loyalty. Exclusively yours for the day, you and your guests can enjoy pre-match hospitality in our room dedicated to one of Barrow AFC’s most well-known goalkeepers. With different food and drink packages available you can choose the perfect way to host your guests and enjoy a game of football at the same time!
Our loyalty partnership scheme is designed for companies who want to provide a unique way of rewarding their clients and employees through match day hospitality, without the associated promotional benefits of a club sponsor.